Pages

Saturday 18 February 2017

Canibit Venison Sinwes

Canibit Venison Sinews
*Advertisement*

Composition: 100% Venison Sinews

Analytical Constituents: Protein 87.5%, Fat content 3.5%, Moisture 11.2%, Crude ash 5.6%.


Review: I bought the Canibit Venison Sinews because I thought they would be great for Rocky's teeth. As Rocky is very picky about his chews I was very uncertain whether he would like them.
To my surprise he loved them. There is a tiny bit of venison meat still stuck to the sinew which immediately got Rocky attention. But even after he ate off all the meaty bits, he would still be interested and chews quite often on the actual vension sinew. I am very happy that Rocky likes the Canibit Venison Sinews and will definitely buy them again as I think they are great.


More information under: www.wh-petproducts.de